CodeSeeder is proud to announce, that we are now an official partner of the MathWorks Connections Program with our product BeamLab. MathWorks is the world’s leading developer of technical computing software for engineers and scientists.
The MathWorks Connections Program is available to third-party organizations that develop and distribute complementary, commercially available products, training, and consulting based on MATLAB® and Simulink®. These partner offerings address technical needs across a wide range of applications and industries worldwide with software and hardware products that extend the usage of MATLAB and Simulink. These solutions seamlessly integrate with MathWorks products and ensure ongoing compatibility in conjunction with new MathWorks releases.
BeamLab is a comprehensive set of simulation tools for beam propagation through optical devices and waveguides in the MATLAB environment. With a steadily growing library of easy-to-use functions, it is highly flexible in waveguide and input field design. It has extensive post-processing possibilities and visualization options for generating videos and print-ready plots. It can also take advantage of Parallel Computing Toolbox™ to solve parameter sweeps and optimization problems in a quick and convenient way using multicore processors and computer clusters. Applications encompass a large variety of propagation scenarios for both bulk and waveguide optics including lenses, gratings, apertures, couplers, splitters, multiplexers, and modulators.
- MATLAB® toolboxes providing a Beam Propagation Method (BPM) solver and waveguide mode solver
- Full-vectorial and semi-vectorial beam propagation and mode analysis
- 3D or 2D analysis with wide-angle and nonlinear beam propagation
- Intuitive user interface based on the powerful MATLAB environment
- High flexibility in waveguide design and post-processing of any output data
- Extensive visualization options for videos and print-ready plots
MATLAB and Simulink are registered trademarks of The MathWorks, Inc. See www.mathworks.com/trademarks for a list of additional trademarks.